by +Jennifer Sable Lopez, +SEOmoz – “The Daily SEO Blog

“The day Google+ opened up brand pages, I anxiously refreshed my Gmail inbox all day long until I finally got the email inviting me to create a company page. I knew that by creating the page under my personal account that I’d be the only one able to manage it for the near future. But I really didn’t care; I was just so giddy to get the page set up.

Remember that feeling? I bet you ran out and did the same thing, right? But then what happened? Are you still as excited about it as you were back then, or do you now dread having to go in there? I mean not only do you have to keep up with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, HackerNews, and [insert social platform here], but you have to have a strategy for Google+ as well. Calgon, take me away!”

Read the full article below.
#googleplus #gplus #notification #updates #brand #keyword #ripple #chat #hangout #gpluslws

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/5-tips-for-managing-community-on-google-plus

Embedded Link

5 Tips for Managing Your Community on Google+
The day Google+ opened up brand pages, I anxiously refreshed my Gmail inbox all day long until I finally got the email inviting me to create a company page. I knew that by creating the page under my …

Google+: View post on Google+

3 thoughts to “5 Tips for Managing Your Community on Google+

• SEOmoz

Thanks for sharing this Lucian!

• Lucian Mihailescu

You're welcome! I appreciate the professional articles and services from +SEOmoz .

• SEOmoz

Thanks Lucian 🙂 We really love hearing that!

Comments are closed.