Selling a business in Florida
Selling a business in Florida? Do you plan to sell your restaurant, gas station, laundromat, medical business or a big corporation? Do you want to sell it for the highest price? – With Florida Business Brokers, you will complete the selling process quickly and on the most beneficial terms for you. Whether you have a small business or a big company, our professionals will perform your business valuation and do what it takes to get it sold for as much as possible.
Why you need business brokerage services
Many business owners wrestle with the idea of hiring a business broker to market the business they intend to sell. Some of them believe they can proceed with selling a business in Florida alone. However, if you understand the benefits of hiring a business broker, you will know how important it is for a successful transaction. Here are the key advantages of using business brokerage services:
- Confidentiality. A broker can be your representative that will help you protect your identity. He or she can also serve as your buffer preventing employees, suppliers, and customers from learning of the sale before you decide to reveal it.
- Negotiations. A good broker will help you find trustworthy prospective buyers by asking the right questions. They will determine whether the buyers have a commitment and financial capability to finalize the deal.
- Increased Exposure. By using a targeted approach in marketing your business for sale, a broker can introduce your company to the right market segment and, therefore sell it faster.
- Business Valuation. Putting a value on a business is not easy. Business brokers have many resources and contacts that can help a business owner get the best deal.
- Process monitoring. Closing a business sale involves many steps that should be completed. From placing an initial offer to sale finalization, a good broker will make sure everything goes according to the schedule.
Buying a business in Florida
Do you want to buy a business in Florida? Whether you are an aspiring small business owner or a corporate representative, we can help you buy a brand new business without a hassle. We are the top business brokers Miami, Florida, has seen in recent times. FBB can provide potential business buyers reliable business valuations, ownership history and statistics with regards to past profitability. If there’s a good Fort Lauderdale, Florida, business for sale, we can help you acquire it.
FBB aims to bring buyers and sellers together. We can help parties build trust and proceed with realistic figures in hand. For hopeful small business owners, FBB can also lend a hand with securing a loan. Our brokers work closely with big-name lenders. We can help you get pre-qualified for SBA financing if necessary. Our buyers have close to 90% SBA loan approval rates.
Florida Business Selling Experts
Florida Business Brokers is the leader in business sales, acquisitions and franchises in South Florida. Whether you represent a corporation with sights on acquisition, or are personally interested in owning your own business, Florida Business Brokers offers the professional services that successfully bring buyers and sellers together. From business sales to acquisitions to franchises; we are your business sale specialists.
Since our beginning, our team has excelled in getting deals done! Call us and you will understand what makes us the best company to handle any business purchase, sale or commercial real estate deal.
Be Committed to Buying a Business
Deciding to buy a business means you have decided to take charge of your own financial future. Becoming a business owner is the best way to build wealth and be in charge of your destiny.
Welcome to Florida Business Brokers, you’ve found the best business brokers in South Florida!
Now let’s get to work finding the right business for you.
Why choose us
Business sales are not DIY activities, and the knowledge required for a good deal is typically beyond the reach of business owners. Florida Business Brokers has over 25 years of experience in the business brokerage industry. We have all the necessary knowledge and skills to get businesses sold for the highest prices. Learn about the benefits of partnering with us:
- Broad expertise and experience in the industry
- Commision-based pay
- Free valuation with a one-year retainer agreement
- Development of a marketing plan for a business for sale
- SBA pre-qualification
All our brokers make sure each sale is handled properly. The valuation process consists of the analysis of various business variables. By the end of the valuation process, you will receive a free in-depth report showing how to maximize the value of your business. We will also identify your target buyers and come up with a marketing plan. Our aim is to make you fully aware of all the opportunities as well as pitfalls you might encounter during the selling process. When you are ready to sell, we will post a listing and then work with you until the selling process is finalized. If you are looking for a reputable and trustworthy business broker in Wellington, give us a call to set up a meeting. It will allow us to learn more about each other and help us organize your business for sale. We hope to contact us soon!
Learn the secrets of a successful, six-figure business broker
On sale now in paperback and ebook formats, The Six-Figure Business Broker walks new and experienced commercial real estate agents through the process of how to launch a business brokering career, how to find and land business clients and how to keep those clients engaged through the final sale!