Payment & Financial Info
We appreciate your partnership with LucianWebService.com. It is a privilege to be able to assist with your website needs. The following items clarify how you can pay, and gives details on how we will invoice you. If you move or change your billing email address, please let us know so we can keep in contact.
You may pay an invoice via:
* Online using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) or PayPal account
* Check (in Canada and US), International Money Order (if outside Canada).
Make checks payable to: Lucian Web Service and send them via regular mail to our mail address listed in the About us page
* Email Interac, Direct deposit or Wire transfer (ask us for information)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Note: All electronic transactions are non-refundable and final. Rejected credit cards and checks will be subject to a $50 fee PLUS all directly related overdraft or processing fees charged to Lucian Web Service by the rejecting institution.
A quote from us is not a contract. Our quoted prices can change at any time, without notice.
Our customers have the option of prepaid support plans, which assure you an efficient service during the year. You can pay for support time plans using one of the payment method mentioned above, or you can order support time online.
Hosting and CMS (Content Management system) fees are invoiced annually, in advance of the year they cover. Invoices are issued one month before the next year coverage. For example:
- Jan. 1 dated invoices are sent in December and will cover hosting for January to end of December next year
- Feb. 1 dated invoices are sent in January and will cover hosting for February to end of January of the next year
- Jun. 1 dated invoices are sent in May and will cover hosting for June to end of May of the next year
Past Due Time Lines and Late Fees:
All invoices are due and payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
- At 30 days from the invoice date, the invoice becomes past due and finance charges of 5% per month will begin to accrue. A minimum finance charge of $10.00 will be billed. We also send an automatic reminder 7 days before the due date.
- At 31 days (1 day past due) and 37 days (7 days past due) we will mail/email a reminder letter that your account is past due, and provide options for payment. It is important that any past due account immediately communicate with us so we can assure your site stays active on the web. The website will be suspended at 31 days (unless you let us know that your payment is on the way). This keeps all of the text and images of the website ready for immediate reactivation. We will not charge any reactivation fee if the payment is made before the 45th day.
- At 45 days (15 days past due) the website is still suspended. This keeps all of the text and images of the website ready for immediate reactivation upon payment of all account invoices plus a $100 reactivation fee.
- At 60 days (30 days past due) and if no contact with the client has been established, the website will be removed from our servers. After removal, there is a $300 reactivation fee. We do not guarantee archiving of text or images of sites that have been removed from our servers.
- Your website is also removed from our server at the date when you terminate your contract with us. (even if you decide to terminate before your contract ends)
All sales are final, and no refunds are provided once service has been rendered. If you need to cancel a service we provide, please do so at least 5 business days in advance of your renewal period.