Course Requirements: A system running Mac OSX is required to develop for the iOS platform.
What’s in this Course…
- 12 step by step chapters teaching you how to code iPhone and iPad apps even if you have no Objective-C / iOS experience.
- Video lectures in each chapter to demonstrate everything visually.
- Source codes and exercises for each section.
- Discussion board to ask Bess questions directly and get help on the problems.
- Setup guide to help you configure your development environment!
- Everything is recorded so you can learn at your own pace!
- Not Included: Theory behind iOS development.
Who should attend?
- Business and/or non-technical people who want to learn the basics of iPhone app development. This is a step by step beginners course for aspiring developers and people who are new to iOS development, including:
- Product Managers
- Aspiring Developers (note advanced developers will likely find this class too elementary)
- Startup Founders
Take 60% the original price of $250 and buy “Learn to Develop an iPhone or iPad App in 4 weeks” for just $99 — if you buy by November 10th, 2011